Beginners Italian Cheese Kit
With this kit, you’ll be whipping up the Italian favourites in no time. The biggest challenge is choosing what to make – Mascarpone, Ricotta, Ricotta Salata, Mozzarella, Bocconcini or Burrata? We say make them all!
Designed to be made in any kitchen, no specialised equipment or experience required. Includes specialised BPA Free Cheese Moulds.
No Artificial Flavours or Preservatives – Gluten-Free – Vegetarian
- 9 Ingredients & supplies to make your own Italian Cheese
- 60 minutes hands-on time per recipe
- This kit makes 10 batches (6 kg/13 lb) of Italian Cheese before refills are required.
Ingredients: 1x450g Salt (sodium chloride, anticaking agent (E535)); 1x100g Citric acid; 1x50ml Calcium chloride solution (water, calcium chloride (30%)); 1x 10 vegetarian rennet tablet (milk clotting enzyme, excipients).
- Small Ricotta Mould with Draining Container
- Vegetarian Rennet Tablets (10)
- Cheese Salt
- Butter Muslin
- Citric Acid
- Calcium Chloride
- How to Guide