Create Your Own Reel Viewer DIY
- 📸 WHAT YOU GET – one Red RetroViewer view finder and one Reel Gift Card with code to transfer your Custom Reel. The gift card code can cowl the value of one Custom Reel (additional excise and shipping charges might apply). further Custom Reels ar obtainable for ordering
- 📸 PRESERVE recollections RETRO vogue – do not have a viewfinder? No downside… Image3D’s RetroViewer view finder for teenagers could be a solid purchase which will become a hand-me-down. nice for weddings, showers, deployments, seniors, school mementos, and company events
- 📸 VACATION AND PARTY view finder REELS – children can love their new custom ikon reels. this is often a singular one-of-a-kind toy and gift. Record your family vacations for a life and always remember those vacation workplace parties
- 📸 Bonded SMILES – 100 percent a reimbursement Guarantee if you’re not happy as a clam together with your new RetroViewer and Custom view finder Reels
Viewer Set includes code in package to redeem one reel of 7 images.
Finished reel ships within 5 business days of photo submission. Transit time is additional.
Expedited, international and/or tracked shipping options may incur additional fees.
Use the drop down menu to purchase additional reels.
Custom Reel Delay: Viewers are in stock and ready to ship, but custom reel production is delayed and custom reels are estimated to ship in February. Our reel maker is still continuing to ship orders as quickly as possible, but please plan for delays. Thank you for your understanding and have fun choosing your favorite memories.
Create Your Own Reel Viewer Question ?
Can you make your own View-Master reels?
Using a digital camera and Photoshop, users can create custom reels that fit a standard View-Master. It is painstaking work, layering tiny pieces of slide film to produce a 3D image, and the maker of the kit recommends using tweezers, a head-mounted magnifier and a light table.
How do you make your own reel?
- Go into the Reels creation screen and tap on the photo square in the bottom left corner of your screen. …
- Select one or more videos to create your Reel.
- Edit the length of each video, one by one until you have reached the 15 second maximum time.
- Then click the back arrow to watch the whole video.
Do they still make View-Master?
Both editions of the View-Master VR were discontinued in November 2019, and the Experience packs can no longer be installed by new users.
Wendy Goue –
Made a Unique Gift
Malgorzata Baldyga –
I purchased as a gift for a close friend.
Edwin Bupp –
Very pretty and larger than I thought