Homemade Limoncello Kit
Homemade Limoncello Kits are perfect for crafting your own homemade limoncello, adding it to ice and sparkling water or tonic, and enjoying the deliciousness of fresh summer cocktails at home.
Looking for a way to make your own limoncello? This kit contains all the tools you need. All you have to do is provide your own peel of lemons and vodka. Once those are on hand, the sugar syrup that comes with it will be enough to sweeten it.
- This kit is easy to use and contains everything you need! It has a metal lid for 1L jar, two pieces of 500ml bottles with cork lids that can be put together, a stainless steel funnel with pipette, natural flavour, muslin cloth, and an instructional guide.
- It needs about 20 minutes of preparation time and 3 days of steeping at room temperature .
- We ensure both of our limoncello is vegan-friendly and gluten-free by using organic ingredients and non-dairy options. The quantity of limoncello produced must be 500ml per bottle.
- Finished products can be stored in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Today’s most often used recipe requires 8 lemons, 750ml of vodka, 1 cup of water, and 150g of white sugar.
– 1 liter glass infusion jar
– Two 17-ounce glass bottles with cork lids
– Stainless steel funnel
– Muslin cloth
– Bottle labels
– Natural Mānuka honey flavor
Difficulty Level: Easy