Bread will not just taste better, it will also stay warmer for longer! Now you can enjoy bread for a whole day, without having to worry about bread warming up in your oven or having to refrigerate it. Frosting is also a great way to compensate for lack of taste. Use butter instead of margarine and cream cheese, if you can’t ever get your hands on some fresh cream cheese. Breads that are spreadable will also have more depth, so try spreading them onto slices with a spoon!
- HIGH QUALITY: Handcrafted Bread Baskets are Made of 100% Kaisa Grass, With Terracotta Bread Warmer, Made of 100% Terracotta!
- USE AND CARE: Rinse before first use. Dry well. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place terracotta stone in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Do not put basket in oven. Handle carefully, place stone in basket. For best results, wrap food in towel and place on warmer. To clean, rinse with water. Not dishwasher safe. The Bread Warmer is naturally insulating.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our bread baskets are handmade with sustainably grown kaisa grass! The Bread Warmer has been engraved with a nature-inspired Tree of Life!
- PERFECT FOR: Makes for a fantastic gift! Perfect for the home, picnics, party decor, fruits, vegetables, snacks, bread.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, each is unique and will vary.