” Little Patient ” is not just a cute, helpful little teddy bear – it’s also a way for parents to help their children learn about their skeleton, and empower them with real understanding of their bodies. The Little Patient embroidered teddy bear is the perfect toy for your little one. Buy it, give it to them and make them love learning about their bones.
It’s what’s inside that counts, and this adorable character proves it! Zipped inside Erwin’s tummy, tiny surgeons will find six essential organs: lungs, heart, intestines, liver, spleen, and kidneys. All of the plush organs are color-coded, and children will have a blast identifying each one in the accompanying booklet and learning more about its very important role in our bodies.
Underneath it all, an embroidered posterior skeleton teaches kids about how our bones keep everything together. Smart and surprisingly sweet, this little patient is the perfect toy to pique the interest of your pre-pre-med student, and it can also help a brave kiddo get through a tough surgery. Made in China.
- Unzip the doll’s stomach to reveal his organs and skeleton
- Encourages understanding of bodily function, and body composition
- Removes stigma and mystery of the body while children learn anatomy
- Play doctor and learn about your own body!
- Included small booklet briefly explains what each organ does
- Hospital gown even opens in back (like it’s supposed to!)
- Machine washable
Mama Sue –
Kala Justin –
They are gorgeous, unique, made in the USA