Maya Angelou Still I Rise Scarf is a celebration of life through the eyes of Dr. Maya Angelou, who has become one of America’s most revered poets and scholars. The breathtaking text is inscribed across the infinity scarf in blue and cream tones, surrounded by delicate gold embroidery. Wear this keepsake as a reminder of your commitment to hold your head high.
Wear a cream and blue scarf featuring the complete text of Maya Angelou’s “Still I Rise” from her original version along with hand-drawn artwork.
Our officially licensed Still I Rise Book Scarf is created from American-made, super soft 100% cotton jersey knit and features a chun festive colorway. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, cozy fabric. It measures about 63″ in circumference and 12″ wide.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns?
- Infinity Circle: 63″ in circumference and 12″ W
Square: 43″ L x 43″ W
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print