Pollinator Push Gardens Help Bees, Butterflies and Hummingbirds!
Part of the Pollinator Push Garden Collection, these colorful indoor-outdoor flower pots come with a healthy mix of seeds that are delivered in an eco-friendly, biodegradable package. They will surely get you on the right track to pollination success.
- Create a pollinator garden inspired by a popular ice cream treat – just push the stick to plant the seeds
- Set of 3 includes growing medium plus wildflower seeds to attract bees, butterflies and hummingbirds
- Encourages youngsters to participate in protecting and preserving our essential pollinators
With a simple push, the seed- and pellet system dispenses enough wildflower seed and growing medium to create a 1-square-foot garden! It’s the perfect way for people of all ages to help protect our pollinators, who are essential for successful harvests.
Each trio of Push Gardens contain specially curated blends of wildflower seeds. They are designed for bees, butterflies and hummingbirds to help make their garden a more beautiful and bountiful place. These seed blends include perennial favorites like wild bergamot, purple coneflower and lemon bee balm .
Pollinator Push Gardens are made using reclaimed materials and are 100% USA made.
- Seeds, growing medium, recycled paper tube
- Bee Seed Mix includes Chinese forget-me-not, lance-leaved coreopsis, lavender hyssop, plains coreopsis, purple coneflower, wild bergamot, black-eyed Susan, China aster
- Butterfly Seed Mix includes black-eyed Susan, butterfly milkweed, dwarf cosmos, perennial lupine, lance-leaved coreopsis, plains coreopsis, purple coneflower, wild bergamot
- Hummingbird Seed Mix includes perennial lupine, sweet William pinks, rocket larkspur, spurred snapdragon, wild bergamot, lance-leaved coreopsis, China aster, black-eyed Susan