You can use Songwriter’s Journal to keep track of your lyrics and melody notes. It’s a great tool for musicians to write music quickly, easier than ever before.
The songwriter’s journal is unique. It helps musicians keep their lyrics and melody notes in one place – so you can use them again and again.
Beautifully designed hardcover music songwriter’s journal with lined and manuscript pages within creating a beautiful music gift for any musician or concert-goer.
With lined left-hand pages for lyrics, staffed right-hand pages for composing melody, and fret diagrams for writing stringed instrument fingerings, this free-spirited journal can assist you produce, retain, and organize your songs.
- Includes tips, prompts, and words of wisdom from song writing masters to inspire your music.
- Mix of lined pages (lyrics), staffed pages (music), and fret diagrams.
- Room to write 72 songs.
- Acid-free, archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Sturdy hardcover binding protects your work.
- Journal measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high. Approx. 15.5 x 21cm.
- Coordinating elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Inside back cover pocket holds ideas, notes, reminders, business cards, and more.
- Idea gift for school music prize.