The homemade hot sauce kit includes the spice blends and tools required to craft two unambiguously flavorful hot sauces.The Kit allows sauce lovers to travel beyond generic heat by providing 2 secret Chili laboratory blends of dried peppers, each with their own distinct flavor profile.
The Forager’s mix contains guajillo, chipotle, and pequin peppers, leading to a hot dog sauce with deep notes of red berries, wood smoke, and earth. The Grove mix contains piri piri, anaheim, and habanero peppers, leading to a yellow sauce with bright notes of citrus, green herbs, and cut grass.
- Initial prep only takes about ten minutes, then all you need to do is let your sauces age for at least three days.
- Make small-batch hot sauces using two distinctive spice blends.
- Forager’s Blend is a vibrant sauce with deep notes of red berries and woodsmoke.
- Grove Blend is a bright, flavorful sauce with fresh hints of citrus and herbs.
The Homemade Hot Sauce Kit Includes:
- 1.06 oz. Forager’s Blend spice mix.
- .88 oz. Grove Blend spice mix.
- Two 4-oz. reusable glass hot sauce bottles.
- Fine mesh strainer.
- Stainless-Steel funnel.
Brandon Danel –
Very fun, unique gift❗️