Great gift for a coffee lover! Driftaway Coffee can be prepared from trees that were used to produce the paper and is recyclable .
- The World Explorer’s Coffee Sampler is a blend of coffee from different regions. The varieties available are robust, medium and light body. These are perfect for people who enjoy coffees of different weights!
- Single origin (Whole bean or ground) explorer kits have 5 different coffees accompanied by a virtual experience of a coffee-tasting (e.g. instructor-led).
- Cold brew has 3 different coffees in the kit.
- Whole bean coffee and ground coffee available.
- Freshly roasted in Brooklyn & ships in eco-friendly compostable coffee bags
- Coffee bags are most closely associated with coffee farmers, who largely depend on them to grow healthy, nutritious crops.
- Driftaway operations are carbon-neutral.
Each box makes approximately 32 cups of coffee.
Due to the handmade nature of this item, each is unique and will vary.
Fruity: Light roast, usually from African origin countries with fruity and floral tasting notes.
Classic: Medium roast, usually from Central or South America with nutty tasting notes.
Balanced: Light-medium roast, usually from Central America with chocolate-y and fruity notes.
Bold: Medium-dark roast, usually from Central or South America with dark cocoa notes.
Extra Bold: Dark roast, usually from Africa or Central America with smoky and toasty notes.